If you’re flying away with your family over the Easter break, the fun begins at Heathrow. Kids can join in one of our craft sessions and make an Easter card or decorate a cookie – and they might even meet some familiar characters. Read on to see what’s in store.
All events take place in the departure lounge (after security).
The much-loved Beatrix Potter character will be roaming the terminals, so don’t miss your chance to meet him. Peter Rabbit will be handing out Easter eggs and bunny ears to help put a spring in your kids’ steps. Don’t be shy – he’d love to pose for a selfie, too.
Dates and times
- Friday 23rd March: Terminal 5, 10:00–16:00
- Saturday 24th March: Terminal 4, 14:00–20:00
- Sunday 25th March: Terminal 3, 09:00–15:00
- Monday 26th March: Terminal 2, 09:00–17:00
Mr. Men and Little Miss
Mr. Adventure and Little Miss Explorer love Easter and they’ll be wearing their bunny ears to celebrate. Best of all, they’ll be handing out bunny ears and chocolate eggs so be sure to bring your little explorers over to say hello.
Dates and times
- Thursday 22nd March: Mr. Adventure, Terminal 3, 09:00–15:00
- Saturday 24th March: Little Miss Explorer, Terminal 2, 09:00–15:00
- Tuesday 27th March: Little Miss Explorer, Terminal 4, 14:00–20:00
- Thursday 29th March: Mr. Adventure, Terminal 5, 09:00–15:00
- Good Friday, 30th March: Little Miss Explorer, Terminal 4, 14:00–20:00
It’s time for your children to get creative and have some fun. You even end up with an Easter present to take away!
Children can decorate an Easter basket with fun stickers and gems, then fill it with coloured paper straw and foil-wrapped eggs.
- Sunday 25th March: Terminal 5, 10:00–16:00
- Saturday 31st March: Terminal 5, 08:00–14:00
Fun on a plate – decorate a tasty Easter-themed treat in the shape of a bunny.
- Friday 23rd March: Terminal 3, 08:00–14:00
- Easter Sunday, 1st April: Terminal 5, 08:00–14:00
Kids can get busy on a chocolate egg with icing, sprinkles and decorations, then finish it all off with a presentation gift box.
- Thursday 22nd March: Terminal 2, 12:00–18:00
- Wednesday 28th March: Terminal 3, 09:00–15:00
Mobile craft trolley
The entertainment comes to you! Our mobile craft helper will be roaming the departure lounge with a trolley-load of creative fun.
- Thursday 22nd March: Terminal 4, 14:00–20:00
- Friday 23rd March: Terminal 2, 08:00–14:00
- Saturday 24th March: Terminal 3, 08:00–14:00
- Sunday 25th March: Terminal 4, 08:00–14:00
- Thursday 29th March: Terminal 2, 08:00–14:00
- Good Friday, 30th March: Terminal 5, 08:00–14:00
- Saturday 31st March: Terminal 4, 14:00–20:00
- Easter Sunday, 1st April: Terminal 3, 08:00–14:00
Even more to enjoy
Head to the information desk (in the departure lounge) and create a personalised Easter card for your loved one. Available from 06:00–21:00.
If you’re travelling through Terminal 5, kids can get busy building at our special Lego table in departures. You can also check out the Terminal 5 10th anniversary Lego creation, built by passengers back on 14th March. Open until 21:00, near Boots and Travelex (Gate Level). Daily until 8th April.
Kids Eat Free
Our ever-popular school holiday offer runs at participating airport restaurants from 22nd March to 15th April (terms apply). More details at heathrow.com/kidseatfree.
Easter bunny cuddle corner
Due to feedback and suggestions received about our Easter cuddle corner activity, we have decided that the events will no longer go ahead and we will be making a donation to an animal charity.