If you’re flying away with your family during Whitsun week half term, the fun begins at Heathrow. Kids can join in one of our craft sessions – and they might even meet some familiar characters. Read on to see what’s in store.
All events take place in the departure lounge (after security).
Mr. Adventure and Little Miss Explorer
Mr. Adventure and Little Miss Explorer are returning to surprise children around the terminals. Be sure to bring your little explorers over to say hello.
Dates and times
- Friday 25th May: Terminal 4, 14:00–18:00
- Saturday 26th May: Terminal 3, 10:00–16:00
The craft workshops are returning to the terminals, it’s time for your children to get creative, have some fun and create a little something to take away with them!
Mr Adventure and Little Miss Explorer puppet making
Children will be able to create their own Mr Adventure and Little Miss Explorer puppet.
- Friday 25th May: Terminal 2, 12:00–16:00
- Saturday 26th May: Terminal 5, 10:00–16:00
Mobile craft trolley
The entertainment comes to you! Our mobile craft helper will be roaming the departure lounge with a trolley-load of creative fun.
- Thursday 24th May: Terminal 3, 10:00–16:00
- Saturday 26th May: Terminal 2, 12:00–18:00
- Sunday 27th May: Terminal 5, 10:00–16:00
- Monday 28th May: Terminal 4, 14:00-20:00
Kids Eat Free
Our ever-popular school holiday offer runs at participating airport restaurants from 24th May to 3rd June (terms apply). More details at heathrow.com/kidseatfree.